THE KEY BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A LAND MASTER ARE
SAVE TIME, SAVE COSTS AND INCREASE YIELDS.
Fast economical cultivation or cultivation and sowing in all land types. A level firmed seedbed is created resulting in improved establishment and even crop growth. Lower capital and maintenance costs than a power harrow with the added benefits of low down time and timely cultivations. Lower power requirements than a power harrow/drill combination i.e. 150 HP needed for 4m power harrow/drill suitable for 6m Land Master/drill which also operates at a higher speed. British built – made to outlive the most robust power harrow by many years. Reduced passes result in lower labour and fuel costs, reduced compaction and increased yield.
- Rugged construction – built to last
- Heavy duty levelling board with stub teeth
- 20” Cambridge roller with breaker rings
- Track eradicator tines
- Easy adjustable tine deepening – 4 rows straight assisted tines
- Double 50mm Sq high tensile coils complete with cleaning stars
- Heavy duty 3 point link to carry drill
- Large Flotation Tyres
|Model||Working Width||Weight (kgs)||Notes|